Support Amarillo Botanical Gardens Today! the Quick and Secure Way...
The Amarillo Botanical Gardens features a tropical conservatory which showcases a flourishing indoor collection of exotic plants. Open year round, the conservatory creates a spectacular backdrop to the surrounding four acres of seasonal landscape. Explore the diverse natural beauty of numerous outdoor themed plantings which include Japanese, fragrance, xeric and butterfly gardens. During your visit enjoy one of our seasonal events or special exhibits. Visit us today!
Summer Hours (April-October)
Mondays and Holidays Closed
Winter Hours (November-March-weather permitting)
Sunday, Monday and Holidays-Closed
Notice: The Gardens may close early for private events.
General admission is Adults $5.00, Seniors (60+) $4.00, Children 12 and under are free.
Donations welcome! Click on the donation tab to the left and contribute today!
Events and exhibits subject to paid admission.
Leashed dogs are welcome at the gardens!
Please maintain control over your pet at all times and clean any accidents promptly.
View our garden map and garden descriptions.
Enjoy the many benefits of being a member of the Botanical Gardens! Renew your current membership, become a new member or give the gift of membership to friends and family!
Unlimited free admission to the gardens during regular business hours
GardenTalk quarterly newsletter
Early registration privileges for classes and lectures
Discounted photo shoot sessions (during business hours) $35. (Regular price $50)
Membership levels - 2014
Senior $40 (60+ years)
Family $100 (for family members living in the same household)
Additional membership levels available on the "Membership" page
Membership cards must be presented for admission to events.
Membership is not refundable or transferrable to other individuals.
For additional information on membership click here.
Guided tours are available during regular business hours by appointment only. A minimum of one-week’s notice is required to schedule a tour with a garden docent.
Tour bus tours: $6/per person for a guided tour. $4 per person for a self guided tour.
Individual or small group tours: Admission price plus $2 .
Student class tours available. See our programs page for more information.
Please call the office for more information. 806-352-6513.
A seasonal schedule of ongoing events makes each trip to the Botanical Gardens new! Be on the look out our upcoming classes. Visit the Calendar for a full listing of upcoming events.
Schedule your next professional photography session at the botanical gardens for one-of-a-kind photos! Outdoor seasonal color combined with the indoor tropical conservatory offer a year round backdrop for all special occasion photos. Call 806-352-6513 to make a reservation. All photography is subject to the following guidelines and restrictions.
We encourage photography and the use of video cameras for personal use. These can be used throughout the Gardens and Mary E Bivins Conservatory during regular business hours. Please feel free to share your photos with us on one of our social media outlets: Facebook- Amarillo Botanical Gardens, Twitter- @AMABotGardens, or Instagram @amabotgardens.
Non-professional photographers taking photos for their personal use are required to pay the Gate Admission fee to the Gardens bur are not required to pay the photo fee.
1. Portrait Photography: $50 fee per photographer per day, during business hours. After hours photo sessions are available by appointment only for a fee of $125.
2. Photographer's Membership: ABG offers a Photographer's Annual Membership pass available for $150. A Membership pass includes unlimited access to ABG during regular business hours.
3. Commercial photography/videography shoot: A $250 per photographer per day is required, during business hours. After hours sessions are only available with a pre-approved appointment and the cost is $325. This is for photos intended to be sold for commercial purposes in advertising, educational materials, on the web, etc.
4. Non-Profit Organizations: Any photos taken for the use in Non-Profit promotions are free.
*Amarillo Botanical Gardens facility rental clients celebrating weddings, receptions, family reunions or other special occasions are welcome to take photographs during their rental time at no additional fee.
1. An appointment for informal and commercial photography during business hours is not necessary, but we suggest you call ahead to confirm our hours and availability. Because of rentals we are not always available for photo shoots.
2. We work hard to maintain the beauty of the Gardens. All of our pathways take you through the most beautiful parts of the Gardens. Please be respectful of flower beds, mulched areas, and plantings by staying on the path at all times.
3. Keep all entrances, pathways, and other garden areas open for the visiting public.
4. ABG facilities are subject to changes in weather and temporary closures.
5. ABG requires the location credit "Amarillo Botanical Gardens" in all commercial uses of Garden photos in print, on the web, or in any other public medium.
6. The photographer will be held accountable for the actions of themselves, crew members, and models for any damage to the Gardens' property and facilities.